To register for an account:
- Go to our WCOnline page.
- If this is your first time on our system, click on the link “Click Here to Register.”
- You must register with your wfu.edu email address. You must fill out all fields marked with asterisks to continue.
- Once all fields on the form have been entered, click on “Register.” To view our schedule and make an appointment, return to the WCOnline main page and log in.
To schedule an appointment:
- Go to WCOnline.
- After you login, you will see a view of the Peer Tutoring schedule. You can limit the schedule by clicking on the drop-down menu “choose course” near the top of the schedule. You will be able to see the subject schedule for the next 14 days, but keep in mind that you must schedule an appointment at least 3 days in advance. The tutors available during a given time slot on each day will have white schedule blocks in the rows beside their names.
- Once you know the day, time, and tutor you would like, click on the appropriate white block of time. The “appointment request form” window will now appear.
- Please fill out all of the applicable fields.
- Important: Appointments are scheduled on the hour only and are set to default to 60 minute sessions.
- Click “Save Appointment” to make your appointment.
- Please note: you will receive an automated email reminder of your appointment and you may log back into WCOnline to change or cancel your appointment at any time up to 20 hours in advance. If you need to cancel an appointment later than that, please contact your tutor directly using their phone number listed on the appointment request form.
To check in to your appointment
When you start your appointment with a tutor, you will click on the red “x” on the top right of the schedule. This will check you in and verify that the appointment took place. The “x” will then be replaced with a green check mark. Make sure to check out at the end of the appointment by clicking the green check mark.