Please see the following guidelines for documenting a disability at Wake Forest University:
- Documenting a Learning Disability (pdf)
- Documenting an Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (pdf)
- Documenting a Physical Disability or Medical Condition (pdf)
- Documenting a Psychiatric Disability (pdf)
- Documenting an Autism Spectrum Disorder (pdf)
If you had accommodations in your prior school but don’t have a current or complete psychoeducational report, send us what you have and we may be able to grant provisional accommodations to allow time to obtain a comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation. If you have no history of prior accommodations but are concerned you may have a condition that is impacting you academically, please make an appointment to speak with a LAC-DS staff member. We can provide screening services to help make a more informed decision before seeking an evaluation and are able to provide referrals to local providers.
If you need more information please contact our LAC-DS office: