Important information regarding LACDS changes in light of COVID-19.
– Virtual academic coaching will be available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
– Call (336-758-5929) or email (email@example.com) our office to schedule a virtual academic coaching session with a member of our senior staff.
– Go to our WCOnline online academic coaching schedule to make an appointment with our graduate students.
– We will not have face-to-face academic coaching appointments at this time.
Academic coaching encourages students to strengthen their study skills, time management, note-taking, test preparation, test anxiety, planning and organizing, and reading comprehension. Each coaching session is tailored to meet the student’s needs and goals. First academic counseling sessions typically last between 30-45 minutes, with follow up appointments varying in length based on the student’s needs and goals.
There are two ways to sign up for academic coaching:
- Students can call the office at 336-758-5929
- Students can make an appointment through our online schedule. Make sure to select the Academic Coaching schedule from the drop down menu (it will automatically take you to the peer tutoring schedule)
For questions related to disability services (accommodations, documentation, test proctoring), please contact our office at 336-758-5929.