Important information regarding LACDS changes in light of COVID-19.
For more information about how to make the most of your online learning experience, visit Keep Learning.
Your LAC-DS team is available online to help you as you transition to and begin learning in an online environment. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (336-758-5929).
– Already Picked-Up Your Accommodation Letters this semester and have your accommodations in place for your classes? Now it’s time to reach out to your professors to determine how your accommodations will be handled in the online learning platform. Contact your professors soon!
– Still Need To Get Your Accommodation Letters? Email email@example.com to discuss next steps. If you submitted documentation to our office but do not yet have your letters, please email or call to set up a virtual appointment
– Need to submit documentation? Due to current campus regulations, mail and fax services are not being checked. Please submit all documentation electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single .pdf document. Email is the preferred manner for contact at the current time and all appointments will be held in a virtual/online environment until further notice.
– Virtual academic coaching will be available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
– Call or email our office to schedule a virtual academic coaching session with a member of our senior staff.
– Go to our WCOnline online academic coaching schedule to make an appointment with our graduate students.
– We will not have face-to-face academic coaching appointments at this time.
– The current in-person tutoring schedule has been suspended as we prepare to transition to online sessions later next week. More information about online tutoring is coming soon.
– Tests will not be proctored by the LAC-DS. Please confirm with your professors to ensure testing occurs in accordance with your accommodation.
– You may call (336-758-5929) or email (email@example.com) with any questions.
The mission of the Learning Assistance Center & Disability Services (LAC-DS) is to provide opportunities for all students to achieve academic success.
Students with a wide range of learning and other documented disabilities may also receive academic support, accommodations, training, and advocacy through the LAC-DS.
We would be happy to come talk to your group about topics related to our office. To request an LAC-DS program or presentation, please completely fill out this form. A staff member will get back in touch with you shortly. Whenever possible please submit requests at least three weeks in advance.