Important information regarding LACDS changes in light of COVID-19.
For more information about how to make the most of your online learning experience, visit Keep Learning.
Your LAC-DS team is available online to help you as you transition to and begin learning in an online environment. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (336-758-5929).
– Need To Get Your Accommodation Letters? Email email@example.com to discuss next steps. If you submitted documentation to our office but do not yet have your letters, please email or call to set up a virtual appointment
– Need to submit documentation? Due to current campus regulations, mail and fax services are not being checked. Please submit all documentation electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single .pdf document. Email is the preferred manner for contact at the current time and all appointments will be held in a virtual/online environment until further notice.
– Virtual academic coaching will be available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
– Call or email our office to schedule a virtual academic coaching session with a member of our senior staff.
– We will not have face-to-face academic coaching appointments at this time.
– Our online peer tutoring schedule is now available here.
– Tests will not be proctored by the LAC-DS. Please confirm with your professors to ensure testing occurs in accordance with your accommodation.
– You may call (336-758-5929) or email (email@example.com) with any questions.
The mission of the Learning Assistance Center & Disability Services (LAC-DS) is to provide opportunities for all students to achieve academic success.
Students with a wide range of learning and other documented disabilities may also receive academic support, accommodations, training, and advocacy through the LAC-DS.
We would be happy to come talk to your group about topics related to our office. To request an LAC-DS program or presentation, please completely fill out this form. A staff member will get back in touch with you shortly. Whenever possible please submit requests at least three weeks in advance.